A Blessing from God

A Blessing from God
Our Beautiful Megyn Faith

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Update on Megyn's feet

Well, it looks like Megyn's feet are not doing what we hoped. For the longest time I struggled writing this because I thought it was my fault and I caused them to turn in again. I did the braces for the longest time then started taking them off, it seemed like they hurt her. Then I let everyone else take them off if they too thought that they hurt her. She weighed 9 lbs. when we got them now she is weighing in at 14 lbs., so I am guessing she got too big for them.

We went in on December 2, 2010 and Dr. Capehart looked at her. He actually said about 75% of babies born with club feet need the surgery even after the casting and braces. Also, she is six months so she will do fine with the anesthesia now.

We go on December 14th and I will find out more on the time ... but I am thinking around 7:00 AM.

PLEASE PRAY WITH US FOR OUR BABY AND THAT GOD GUIDE THE DOCTORS HANDS AND HE FIXES THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

This picture was taken today (12/12/10) of her feet ... it looks almost as bad as it did the day she was born ... I know she will walk I just have faith but as a human and mommy, I AM SCARED FOR MY BABY GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment