A Blessing from God

A Blessing from God
Our Beautiful Megyn Faith

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Casting ... 1/13/11

We went in for Megyn's cast changing. While in there I listened to an interpreter talk to Dr. Capehart about this little girl ... it broke my heart. This dad that could not speak English is crying trying to understand why his daughter, now 2 1/2, has needed 4 surgeries and is going to need another one. She has had 2 on the right and 2 on the left and is needing another one on the left. So please pray for this little girl and her daddy. I have no idea her name nor her fathers but I know he is hurting and that little girl is too.

Now with all this going on I was anxious about have her cast cut off and seeing if the right one was still turned. We cut them off and right away I noticed that her right foot is still turned and that the cast have not done any good and we will need another one. The story before with the little girl bruised my faith a little knowing what I prayed for may not happen ... right now ... BUT IT WILL IN DUE TIME (I felt this right away). I am so upset that she has to continue to go through this pain and that she may need another surgery but she is a strong baby and continues to thrive.

Please continue to pray for Megyn and her feet but pray for this little girl and her dad.

Megyn's Feet ... See the right one :o(















Megyn trying to take off.

1 comment:

  1. Megyn is beautiful! And her feet can be straight! Really easily, quite frankly, with the correct use of the Ponseti method. You'd be surprised at how quickly those little feet will be straight. Have you considered seeking another opinion? If you'd like more information, please contact me. Joining the yahoo group nosurgery4clubfoot is a great option to find information about excellent treatment options as well. And feel free to check out our long journey with cf on my blog.

    ReplyDelete