A Blessing from God

A Blessing from God
Our Beautiful Megyn Faith

Monday, March 3, 2014

Premonitions

Do you believe in premonitions? I never really did but when your child that does not speak well tells you to stay home then the words "Mommy die, why? Mommy die, why?Mommy stay please!" you stay home! 



I was getting ready this evening to venture out. The  ground and roads are covered in snow and ice. I just needed to run to the store and get some dish soap. I was walking around the house finding my shoes and Megyn grabs my legs and looks up at me and says "stay momma, stay momma, no go, please". I think nothing of it and pry her off my leg. 

As I am getting ready to leave she looks at me and says "Mommy die, why? Mommy die, why? Mommy stay please!" I say "baby what's the matter" she replies "mommy no die please." Ugh ... that stuck right through my heart. I ask her if I go am I going to die if I go bye-bye and she says "yes, momma why die".  I tell her I am staying home and she grabs me jumping up and down cheering. 

I am not sure what that was but it scared me and her bad enough that I stayed at home. I sit here typing this wondering what just happened. Was it a premonition? What ever it was I listened! 



Mommy loves you Squishy Bear! 
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment