A Blessing from God

A Blessing from God
Our Beautiful Megyn Faith

Monday, July 26, 2010

5th set of cast ...

We went in today and didn't see Dr. Capehart because he was out of town. They took off the cast and her feet looked GREAT!!! I believe with all my heart that my baby will walk and she will not have any handicaps. She is a strong baby and I know that she is special.

I did better today with these castings ... I cried last week and got a bit upset. :o) Seeing her little feet straight made it all worth the money, time, tears and hardships today! She hates her castings but she will love us one day.

Cam, the guy that does her casting, says she says baby cuss words at him under her binky. I am sure she would if she could talk.

AFTER HER CASTING















FIRST PICTURE OF MEGYN'S FEET ... CAN YOU SEE THAT THE RIGHT ONE IS STRAIGHT NOW.















LOOK AT THE RIGHT ONE ... MOMMY IS VERY HAPPY ... I LOVE HER LITTLE FEET.




















No comments:

Post a Comment