A Blessing from God

A Blessing from God
Our Beautiful Megyn Faith

Monday, August 2, 2010

6th set of cast ...

Well today we went in for our 6th set of cast. I was accompanied by Stacie (Megyn's God Mother). Dr. Capehart came in and looked and said they look good and we will probably do the above the knee casting next week. I am not sure why we did the short cast again but that is what he said to do.

I took video of it this week (the whole ordeal ... so you can see what happens during the casting) and will hopefully be able to post them soon.

Oh, on another note ... I met a couple that had a son with bilateral club feet. It was their first visit with Dr. Capehart. Let's all pray for their baby and that God has a hand in his healing and that he does as well and Megyn is doing. He is a cute little boy and they reminded me so much of Craig and I as we started our adventure with Megyn. I was so scared, worried and so many other things all at the same time. But today, as I talked to them, I was so happy to be able to share our story with someone else hoping it eased the worry and sadness (if they felt any sadness).

Theres some straight feet.












Her feet (bottom view)

No comments:

Post a Comment