A Blessing from God

A Blessing from God
Our Beautiful Megyn Faith

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Learning as I go ...

Well ... there are a few things that I have learned having a baby with a disability.

1. People are going to look and talk ... that is okay because they do not know any better.
2. It is a learning process and nothing is perfect but I will make it.
3. Giving a bath to Megyn is hard, especially when I can't get her cast wet!

Today I tried to give her a bath and figure out how to do it without getting her cast wet. Well needless to say she cried the entire time. I got some washcloths that have soap already in them. They will become a mothers best friend if you can't get your child wet in a bath.
(Johnson's head-to-toe washcloths) THANK YOU JOHNSON'S :)

I will get bath time down but I never thought that something so easy could be so hard .... makes me laugh. I am sure everyone would have laughed at watching me try to give Megyn a bath.


THESE ARE ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITE THINGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment