A Blessing from God

A Blessing from God
Our Beautiful Megyn Faith

Monday, June 21, 2010

Second set of cast ...

Well mommy and Megyn went in for her second set of cast today. She slept through the part where they cut off her cast. I did notice a difference in her feet this time ... THANK GOD!!

She was once again screaming as they stretched her feet. Also, she yelled while they casted them again. They were able to stretch her ankles straight and next we will start on her feet. It will take at least two more times of casting to get her ankles straight. We were told to prepare ourselves for the surgery because her tendons are so tight and they don't think it will loosen but I feel there is still time for this to happen. After they do the surgery and take the cast off I will have to do stretches every 3 hours or her ankles and feet will turn back in ... I PROMISE NOW I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING! She deserves a fighting chance and I will give her that.

I DID DO BETTER THIS TIME BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THIS IS WHAT SHE NEEDS AND IT HURTS ME TO SEE HER DO THIS AND HURT THROUGH IT BUT I WILL DO IT AS LONG AS IT TAKES.

I took a lot of pictures for you all to see what happens while we are in there ... so here you go.

CUTTING THE CAST OFF















CASTING MEGYN'S FEET















MEGYN'S FEET ~ 6/14/10



















MEGYN'S FEET ~ 6/21/10







No comments:

Post a Comment