A Blessing from God

A Blessing from God
Our Beautiful Megyn Faith

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Third Set of Cast ...

We went in on Monday, June 28, 2010 and got Megyn's new set of cast. She did worse this time. It seemed to hurt her more than the other two times. I was wondering why and the doctor didn't seem to know why either. The left foot is looking the way they want it to and is responding well but the right is not. Dr. Capehart came in and said he "was very pleased with the left foot and ankle and he hates to try to guess because he always gets it wrong but he is thinking we may not have to do surgery on Megyn's left foot but the right one it looks like it is still possible." I hate hearing that!!! I really don't want my baby to have to endure surgery at 3 months but I promised her what ever it took we would do to help her walk. There were others in the room this time including an elderly lady. She started crying and telling Cam "your hurting her, do you have to do that, stop, look at her" ... It broke my heart and I felt like it was unnecessary but I know it is and every now and then I feel that way but I know it is what is best for her.

There are parts on her feet that look like hamburger meat and they assure me that it is okay and that it is where the skin was tight and is loose now. They say it will heal over time, I REALLY HOPE SO ... IT LOOKS NASTY!!

They did bring her left foot past the straight point and turned it towards the out side of her body to try to stretch her tendons the best they could.

On the bright side ... She is the clinic's favorite little patient. The ladies take a photo of her every time they see her and they love on her.

Megyn's feet ... see the hamburger meat? YUCKY!!! :o( Poor baby














Megyn's feet after they took off the cast ...
You can see that they left looks better!

No comments:

Post a Comment